You have never felt comfortable enough with them to tell them a secret.
• They have never asked about your family and you have never shared any details of your family with them.
• You normally only spend time with them in a group setting, never on a one to one basis.
• They have never seen the real you, they only see the façade that you put on when you are part of the group.
• They forget your birthday and other important dates.
• You often get the impression that they are only calling you because no one else was available.
• You laugh and have fun but it’s not feel good, belly aching laughter.
• You have never seen each other cry.
• You find it difficult to be yourself when you are around them.
• Any silences between you are awkward and you feel the need…
View original post 85 more words