– Adam (disobeying the commandment) ~ Israel (struggling with GOD) ~ Man
To be human is to be able & willing to redefine oneself by acting AGAINST – what is given – one’s own nature!
This is a unique capacity which the other species lack.
Self-transformation as a suicidal (& salvific) attempt!
– Conquering time by becoming completely momentary in one’s consciousness…
– Can the will-spirit-intellect complex liberate us from biological & cultural determinism?
– To be human is to be free of “humanity”.
– Humane killing
– Does artificial intelligence mean that it is real & man-made, or is the intelligence itself only apparent?
– The interface & interaction between the internal & external world, I can understand. But, what about the cyberworld??
Culture is both within & without, so is nature. And Grace…?
View original post 1,871 more words