- the first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle. Ponytail or something that can be grabbed.
- They look for a woman with clothing easy to remove quickly.
- They look for someone using a cell phone, searching in their purse, etc as this indicates someone who is off guard.
- Quite often abductions happen from the grocery store parking lots or public restrooms.
- They want to quickly grab her and move her to a location where they don’t have to worry about being caught.
- If you put up any kind of fight they get discouraged.
- Men are disinclined to pick on a woman with an umbrella or similar visible object.
Points to Remember
- If someone is following you in the street, garage, elevator or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question like ”What time is it?” or make small talk; ”can’t believe it’s so cold”…
View original post 247 more words