- Arizona Senator John McCain’s surgery to remove a blood clot from above his left eye may be more serious than he is letting on
- The Republican lawmaker announced on Saturday that he would spend this coming week recuperating in Arizona
- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell’s office issued a statement announcing that he would ‘defer’ a vote on the health care legislation
- The statement put out by McCain seemed to imply that it would take him a week before he could return to work
- Medical experts said, however, that it could take at least two weeks, perhaps more, for McCain to recover given the nature of the procedure
US Senator John McCain will remain in Arizona next week to recuperate from a medical procedure that removed a 2-inch blood clot above his left eye.
Arizona Senator John McCain’s surgery to remove a blood clot from…
View original post 1,024 more words