- The photo offers proof of life, and lets my friends know I survived my run.
- I like to look back at the photos to track the progress of my body as it slowly shrivels down to something other than disgustingly out of shape.
- I like to use the photos in my blog posts.
- It holds me accountable. If the photos stop, my friends get on me and ask if I’ve fallen back into bad habits and given up on running.
- The positive feedback emboldens me to keep kicking ass.
After this morning’s run, I was either incredibly lightheaded, or my inner Modern Philosopher kicked Runner Boy aside and decided to take control.
I say this because I posted the following photo…
View original post 578 more words