- Hung parliament confirmed after ‘no Tory majority’
- Theresa May to form minority government backed by DUP
- PM poised to appoint her new Cabinet
- EU: No time to lose on Brexit negotiations
- Results so far: Tories win 318 seats, Labour 261
- SNP lose 21 seats, end up with just 35
- Alex Salmond, Angus Robertson and Nick Clegg all ousted
- Paul Nuttall quits as Ukip leader
- General election results: analysis and live maps
- Scotland results: Nicola Sturgeon’s SNP suffers huge losses
- Who are the DUP, and will they hold the balance of power?
Theresa May will form a minority Government to deliver Brexit in the wake of a disastrous election night for the Conservatives which left the UK with a hung parliament.
Mrs May failed to secure the 326 seats she needed to…
View original post 1,569 more words