- Hackers hit dozens of countries on Friday by exploiting a stolen tool used by the US National Security Agency
- The cyber attack rapidly spread and infected computers across the globe
- Hackers are believed to have exploited the NSA tool, which was stolen and released to the world by a group known as the Shadow Brokers last month
- British hospitals, the Russian government and German railways were among those affected by the cyber attack
- Victims have been reported in 99 countries including Germany, Spain and USA
A global cyber attack using hacking tools widely believed to have been developed by the US National Security Agency and leaked online by a group called the Shadow Brokers has caused chaos around the world.
British hospitals, the Russian…
View original post 2,480 more words