Tragic father mourns his five-year-old son at funeral while mother faces murder charge
- Schoolboy was found dead at his home in central Scotland last month
- Five-year-old’s mother has been charged with murder over the death
- More than 200 mourners come together for boy’s funeral today
- Reverend says the youngster ‘loved life’ and was ‘very happy’
- Mourners led out of the church by Scott’s father, Tichakunda Chiriseri
Richard Spillett for MailOnline 9 January 2015
The funeral has taken place of a five-year-old boy whose mother has been charged with his murder.
Scott Chiriseri was found injured at his home in Alva, central Scotland on December 5 and pronounced dead at the scene.
Around 200 people who gathered at a service in the town today were told about his love of motor racing and how he was…
View original post 1,602 more words