..::What is procedure of Partition of Agricultural Land?


Partition of Agricultural land.

Any joint owner of land may apply to a Revenue Officer for partition of his share in the land if–

(a)  at the date of the application the share belonging to him; or

(b)  his right to the share has been established by a decree which is still subsisting at the date; or

(c)  a written acknowledgment of that right has been executed by all persons interested in the admission or denial thereof.

Restrictions and limitations on partition.– Notwithstanding the provisions of section 135–

(a)  places of worship and burial grounds held in common before partition shall continue to be so held after partition; and

(b)  partition of any of the following properties, namely:-

(i)  any embankment, water-course, well or tank and any land on which the supply of water to any such work may depend;

(ii)  any grazing ground; and

(iii)  any land which is…

View original post 1,569 more words


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s