‘This Is The Part of Family Justice & Child Welfare Reform You Don’t Understand?’

Dear Mr Farmer 

I am writing on behalf of the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Women, Equalities and Family Justice to thank you for your email of 25 November regarding the blog article entitled ‘What Part of Family Justice & Child Welfare Reform Don’t You Understand?’ ((Even this Ministry fails  to account for Men))Judge James Munby
Naughty Margaret Hodge
Ministers are always grateful when people take the time and trouble to write to us on important issues such as those detailed in your email, which we know are of great concern to many people. Unfortunately, government ministers and officials are unable to comment on specific views or articles which appear in the media. However, I hope it will be helpful if I set out the procedure for anyone unhappy with the way they have been treated by social services.
Injustice Brave John Hemmings MP
Anyone concerned about the actions of social services and how their case has been conducted, should write to the Director of Children’s Services at the local authority involved with their case, or otherwise obtain details of the authority’s complaints procedure from them. More information on how to complain about a local authority service can be found at:
Child Snatcher Social Workers Conduct Hearing

If this does not resolve matters, they may wish to refer their concerns to the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO). The LGO looks at complaints about councils and it is their role to investigate complaints in a fair and independent way. More information on making a complaint to the LGO is available at: http://www.lgo.org.uk/, or by calling their advice line on: 0300 061 0614 or 0845 602 1983.
Greville Janner, Comment 
If anyone feels that a social worker has acted unprofessionally and you wish to make a formal complaint, you can do so by contacting the Fitness to Practise Department at the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) on: 020 7840 9814, by email at: ftp@hcpc-uk.org<mailto:ftp@hcpc-uk.org>, or by writing to:

Fitness to Practise Department, Health and Care Professions Council, Park House, 184 Kennington Park Road, London SE11 4BU.
It is a requirement of their role as regulator that the HCPC undertakes investigations into individual social workers where they are made aware of concerns about conduct. Misconduct is defined as conduct that calls into question the suitability of a person to remain on the social care register. More information about making a complaint to the HCPC can be found on their website at:



Thank you for contacting the department and I hope the information I have provided is helpful.


Your correspondence has been allocated reference number 2015-0055379. If you need to respond to us, please visit:

https://www.education.gov.uk/contactus and quote your reference number.

As part of our commitment to improving the service we provide to our customers, we are interested in hearing your views and would welcome your comments via our website at: https://www.education.gov.uk/pctsurvey.

Yours sincerely

Michelle Boyes

Web: https://www.education.gov.uk<https://www.education.gov.uk/>
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/educationgovuk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/educationgovuk


12 years on from the production of this film what has changed Sir Bob??


I will not pay one cent towards this Lawyer bill I will request to go to jail instead by: Leanne McIvor

 human rights violations in America go unchecked. Barbaric debtor prisons, free speech targeting and child control laws have reached epic proportions particularly among our founding states.
Hi Vincent – this is the bill I have been sent by the lawyer that I tried to sue Lammers (my ex spouses lawyer) she filled in the consent order after I consented

I will not pay one cent to Ms. Lammers and I will request to go to jail instead – she has already stole $70,000 that has been mortgaged on my home – thank you for your attention to this matter – Leanne McIvor


Good afternoon Ms. McIvor,

1. I am willing to accept service of your Notice of Application for Leave to Appeal by e-mail provided that you agree to accept service by e-mail of my client’s Appearance, attached. Please advise.

2. We have discussed on several occasions that I cannot offer you legal advice, and I am under a professional obligation to remind you of this. However, I was surprised that you filed a Notice of Application for Leave. My understanding is that the Order of Mr. Justice Pearlman is a final order, and as such you are not required to obtain leave – you ought to be filing a Notice of Appeal instead.

Perhaps I am wrong on this. Either way, I urge you to seek independent legal advice on the point, as I believe it is possible you have not correctly commenced this appeal, and the deadline (30 days from the date the order was pronounced) looms.

3. I don’t believe that you responded to my previous e-mail regarding costs of the Supreme Court matter, other than to state that you would not be paying my client’s costs.
Enclosed, for your review, is my client’s draft Bill of Costs in this matter. Please advise whether or not you are prepared to either pay these costs, or consent to a Certificate of Judgment in respect of the costs. If you are not, I intend to set down a hearing before the Registrar to have my client’s costs assessed. It is my intention to set the matter in Kamloops, as that Registry is both cheaper and easier for me to attend in person. Naturally, should a hearing be required, I will have no choice but to seek costs of that hearing as well.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

Richard Panton

Links to attachment(s): PDF 1
Links to attachment(s): .pdf PDF 2


Click the image for more      

Access the originating page here: