Originally posted on Andrew Gwynne MP:
Local MP Andrew Gwynne spoke out ahead of national Carers Rights Day to support Carers UK’s campaign urging people caring for ill or disabled loved ones to find out about the financial and practical support they are entitled to.
There are 9,521 carers in Denton and Reddish and around 6.5 million unpaid carers in the UK who provide care and support to family, friends and neighbours, saving the country an estimated £119 billion each year.
Andrew Gwynne MP said:
“Carers are fulfilling a vital role in our society, but too often they go without the support they need because they don’t know about the support available.
“We must all play a role in helping to identify and support people who are looking after ill, frail or disabled loved ones and making sure they get the right information and advice about the support they are entitled to as early as possible.”
View original 159 more words
Originally posted on Parental Alienation Awareness:
This video, Patrick Speaks, is what life is really about! Humans are beautifully complex animals who want to love and be loved, accepted for who they are, and simply want and need equality. What outlet do those have that can’t be or won’t be heard, or don’t have the ability to communicate and have others understand them?
This touching story about Patrick proves that God is good all the time! In the same vein, as Americans are experiencing throbbing emotions on both sides from the decision in Ferguson last night, culminating from the underlying years of oppression or privilege, we simply want and need the same thing that Patrick does – to love and be loved, to be accepted for who we are, and to expect nothing less than equality. But what if some don’t have the ability communicate their frustration, or what if their words have been falling on…
View original 79 more words
Originally posted on Justice for men & boys:
One of the greatest pleasures of the Detroit conference was the opportunity to meet and talk with MHRAs from around the world. I know that all the Brits who made the trip felt the same, and I’m sure others did too. On one of the days I was taking a walk by the lake, getting some fresh air, near the building where the conference was being held. I don’t recall the name of the lake, only that it was so damned large, you could barely see the opposite shore. I’m not even sure if the opposite shore was in the United States, or Canada. But an Australian MHRA I recognised was sitting on a bench looking out over the lake, Dr Greg Canning. He works as a GP in Queensland. We had a lengthy chat, and I recall thinking he’s the sort of man anyone would be pleased to have…
View original 58 more words
Originally posted on Familie & Familienrecht:
- A. Lemberger + Verein Vaterverbot (Österreich) “PAS-Literaturliste” – Link
- Ärzte im Netz “Jedes vierte Scheidungskind leidet unter Entfremdung von einem Elternteil” – Link
- Die WELT “Kinder ohne Vater” – Link
- Internationale PAS-Konferenz – Link
- Irene F. Laber “Entfremdung im Vater-Kind-Kontakt nach der Scheidung” – Link
- Katharina Behrend “Kindliche Kontaktverweigerung nach Trennung der Eltern aus psychologischer Sicht” – Link
- Katrin Hummel “Feindbild Vater – das entfremdete Kind” – Link
- KiMiss-Studie – Link
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Wolfgang Klenner “Rituale der Umgangsvereitelungbei getrennt lebenden oder geschiedenen Eltern” – Link
- Richard A. Gardner “Acht Symptome für das Parental Alienation Syndrome” – Link
- Rudolf Sponsel “Das elterliche Entfremdungssyndrom” – Link
- Stefanie Moskopp “Das elterliche Entfremdungssyndrom” - Link
- Ursula Kodjoe “Ein Überblick zur aktuellen Forschungslage bei Elternentfremdung” – Link
- Walter Andritzky “Verhaltensmuster und Persönlichkeitsstruktur entfremdender Eltern” – Link
- Wilfrid von Boch-Galhau “Das Parental Alienation Syndrom, das Wohl und die Interessenvertretung des Kindes” – Link
View original 21 more words
Originally posted on VICTIMS OF THE STATE:
THE MUSA PARENTS BISHOP GLORIA AND CHIWAR MUSA WERE FREED TODAY AFTER ENTERING HM HELLHOLES ON 28 NOV. 2011 – BISHOP GLORIA IS SO ILL NOW, WHEELCHAIR-BOUND AND NEEDING URGENT MEDICAL OPERATIONS. GLORIA WAS REFUSED TREATMENT CONSTANTLY IN HMP HOLLOWAY AND THEN HMP SEND. THEY ARE BEING DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY AND WILL BE HOME VERY SOON. THEY ARE AT A DETENTION CENTRE IN MIDDLESEX., WITH MANY OTHER NIGERIANS TO BE DEPORTED.
An article in Nigeria’s “THE LEADERSHIP” from back then [minus pics – due to “injunctions” =
British Govt Detains Nigerian Couple’s Six ChildrenSun, 21/08/2011 – 12:59am | SAMUEL ARUWAN
- Six children, including an infant of a Nigerian couple…
View original 1,184 more words